Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Well, that Worked Out Ok

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I had my fall staff meeting tonight. Yep, dragged everyone in on a Sunday night. I've been doing these for years, but I'm always a nervous wreck days before them. Don't sleep, positive I'm not going to have anything worth saying. But tonight it went great. An hour and a half of pure winging it motivational speaking.

    As Roy Rogers once told Burt Reynolds, "Burt I feel good enough to go home and bang Dale."

    If I was married to Dale Evans, that's how good I felt.

    <font color="#A600A6" size="1">[ October 20, 2002 11:53 PM: Message edited by: sculpey ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I knew it toooo..but i was sleepin.. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    If ya was married to Dale Evans you'd be a widower... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    well, I'd be dead too, so that's OK. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] splashb header

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    No- you would not be dead unless you were the original husband...

    but ya ain't so there ya go!!!

    oh- and a belated Happy Barfday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Ah, I see. You're correct. I personally wouldn't be dead. But if I was the person originally married to Dale, i.e. Roy, I indeed would be.

    Thanks for the wishes, and Happy Trails to you...

    ........until we meet again.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    We all know Roys horses name...but do u know Dales horses name? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Buttermilk

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you da man!!!!!!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •